Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Asus Transformer Book T100TA – DK005H (Part 7) Apps Part 1


Asus Transformer Book T100TA – DK005H  (Part 7) Apps Part 1

 

I have started filling up the tablet with some apps in form of Utility, Tools, and Fun   

 

Day 1 installation

 

Clock Tile - An Useful little app that display the Time on Metro Start Screen 

 

Live Currency Converter – Automatically converts currency for you with information from 150 countries, with a disclaimer on the accuracy of the Exchange Rate.   

 

Google Keep Metro – My notes from my Android Device is now available in the Tablet,  It has other functions as well,  Google Drive is here as well.  This is good so I do not have to change my note taking apps on my Phone.    

 

Day 2 installation

 

CC Cleaner from Piriform – This is download direct from Website,  Its not available on Win Store,  A Useful app that I have been using it on other pc’s which basically clean up temporary & extra files that clutter up the PC memory thus affecting performance.    

 

Defragger from Piriform - This is download direct from Website,  Its not available on Win Store,  A Useful app that I have been using it on other pc’s which help to rearrange files for non slid state devices.    

 

U torrent - Download direct from Website,  Have been using it on other pc’s, Later while exploring Win Store Tool I found it here as well. 

 

7 Zip – a essential tool,  I Download direct from Website,  Have been using it on other pc’s.  Found it later in Win Store. 

 

Every Day Food – this is from webstore, came recommended by some of the website I read on apps for win 8, It promise “Right recipe for any meal and occasion@, Nice presentation, extensive recipe listings. 

 

Network Speed Test – To check on the speed of my internet service

 

Some Games

 

Red Alert – My old favorite from 15 + years ago, Not found in Win Store.  via Tom Guide  

 

Royal Revolt – Recommended by Google Alert for Free Win 8 games,  downloaded from win Store (took a bit of time), It’s a Reverse Tower Defense Game  

No comments:

Post a Comment